Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Seven Days of Seven Book Lists, Each Containing Seven (or more) Books

Because I only have seven days until my summer vacation is over, I thought I might end the summer with a series of lists. The lists are about books. I love to read. I love to collect books. Some of my favorite places are bookstores. I remember...wait, I'm getting off topic.
For the next seven days, I will be making a list of seven books that are special to me in some way. They might be useful in your classroom (some more than others), but all of these books have touched me or been a part of my life in some way. A good book is like a friend. You are never the same after having had it in your life and sometimes you have that "friend" in your life for many, many years.
Here are the lists that I will be sharing with you over the next seven days. All of the books will be linked to Amazon.com, so if you see one that you like, you can easily pick it up.
  1. My Seven Favorite Newbery Award Winners
  2. My Seven Favorite Read Alouds
  3. My Seven Favorite Books Growing Up
  4. My Seven Favorite Classic Novels
  5. My Seven Favorite Series I Read as a Kid
  6. My Seven Favorite Series to Read (and that all kids should be reading)
  7. My Seven Favorite Books As An Adult
I hope that the books that I list will strike a chord with you and that you can add some books to the lists as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment